Jan 29, 2013
Jan 28, 2013
Yes, we want you and all your talented illustration goodness!
The Benefits of being interviewed:
1. You get to connect with your fan base and develop more relationships.
2. You get to expand your online presence by tapping into new audiences that you previously did not have exposure in.
3. You get to talk about yourself and what you do best in a down-to-earth way.
4. You get more exposure to your work, ideas, website, like pages, twitter pages and blogs to potential clients!
5. Free advertising for you! You get to be put in the spotlight and become worth talking about. Goodness knows we need to expose more talent plus as they say these days, good exposure is everything!
6. It's great for your promotions, newsletters, online content and artists cv.
Let us know here over on Facebook! And, pass the sugary goodness on!
Jan 27, 2013
Illustrators Ireland @ The United Arts Club, Dublin 31 Jan 2013, a photo by nerosunero on Flickr.
Illustrators Ireland, an exhibition of contemporary Illustration
at the United Arts Club, Dublin
To be opened by Bren Byrne, Offset
Thursday 31st January @ 8pm
Exhibition continues until February 18th 2013
Viewing Mon to Friday 11am to 11pm
www.illustratorsireland.com + www.scamp.ie + dublinarts.com
The United Arts Club
3 Upper Fitzwilliam St
Jesse Campbell Brown
Niall Mc Cormack
Kevin Mc Sherry
Margaret Anne Suggs
Mario Sughi aka nerosunero
Jan 19, 2013
Jan 17, 2013
Milan Kundera, The Book of Laughter and Forgetting, 1978
(Illustration & Collage by nerosunero)
One of my PIN at PINTEREST part of my
Artist of the Week at UGallery that comes with the ability
to guest pin on UGallery "Artist of the Week" Pinterest board
Jan 15, 2013
nerosunero is UGallery's Artist of the Week (17 - 21 Jan 2013), a photo by nerosunero on Flickr.
nerosunero as UGallery's Artist of the Week
UGallery (San Francisco, New York, USA, 17 - 21 Jan. 2013)
in occasion of the release of UGallery first limited edition print of the year: Blue and Cream
See all the nerosunero's limit. eds. prints on sale exclusively at UGallery
Jan 13, 2013
Jan 12, 2013
I don't know much about poker, I don't even think it's a very interesting game. So I had to do a bit of research for this illustration. I asked one of my good friends, who actually likes poker, about the rules. The idea was that the fight had to be between the dog and the bear, fighting abouth the highest straight flush, and who was cheating - Well, then another friend of mine came by and saw the work in progress. He immediately pointed out, that it still was an open game and at this point the turtle had the best hand, and the dealer still needed to deal two more cards - Hi! that's not what I was told. Well the illustration still contains a lot of drama, with potentiel violence to come - and I have to be a bit more thorough with the research.
Jan 11, 2013
Troels Lund Poulsen, the former danish minister of Taxation, who is right on trial accused of abuse of power, is getting himself deeper and deeper into trouble.
Apperently, or most likelt (who knows) he has been dicking a bit too deep into the new danish prime ministers personal taxpapers
Jan 10, 2013
Jan 9, 2013
Jan 8, 2013
Jan 7, 2013
|Gemma Robinson's New Website|