Apr 30, 2006

My first post.



















Hello, This is my first post on Sugar Frosted Goodness! I have just been recruited by the mysterious Jeff to post some of my work and thoughts. Thanks to Jeff for having me - I better introduce myself : I'm an Illustrator from the UK and I've been in the business for about 6 years now. I've worked with lots of nice clients and a couple of grumpy ones and so far it's been quite enjoyable. If you want to see more of my work then check out my website www.loopland.net.

I hope I have this formatted right. I'm a blogger newbie so this will probably end up upside down or something.

Allan

10 comments:

noah's dad said...

Hello Allan! Welcome... I saw your site via Drawn! the other day. Simply amazing stuff! I'm inspired :)

Jeff Andrews said...

Well, I don't know how mysterious I am lol, but I am glad you accepted the invitation to join our little family.

Your work and site are fantastic and inspiring, welcome to SFG my friend!

Elwood H. Smith said...

Welcome, Alan!
Wonderfully loopy work. I'm heading over to Loopland right now.
-ES

Elwood H. Smith said...

Allan,
As predicted, your work is wonderful and, as an added bonus, your animation is STELLAR!
-ES

Vern Mercado said...

cool stuff. welcome.

Jared Chapman said...

I'm a fan as well! Welcome to SFG.

Allan said...

Thanks everyone for the extremely warm welcome..
It's so warm I shall take my jumper off!

:) Allan

benben said...

Your work is very inspiring. Thanks so much for posting it!

Dan Santat said...

I dig your stuff Allan!

Samax said...

that doggie on lockdown is the TRUTH!!!
(that means i liked it)