May 24, 2006

Blue

I was reminded about a nudity clause with the SFG Blog so I have a replaced the drawing with a link to my blog below. Don't worry, I'm not really concerned or irratated about being censored. I can't stand those people anyway! Rules are rules and I simply forgot. ;)

So basically, I just wanted to sketch more. Produce a drawing in short amount of time in a manner that has nothing to do with my usual "bread and butter" work. I've been doing a one a day now and it's been a wonderful way to experiment.

http://urbnbarbarian.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Rob Duenas said...

Ahh, very cool, yeah Ive been wanting to do the one a day sketch thingy myself... but ala I ahve not yet started, props to you Dan. I dig the glossy highlight on her legs btw.

Ellen said...

I like it! Very nicely done!!