Jul 27, 2006

Pet Monster



My friend Bret St.Amour and I have started a new business venture we are calling 'Ornery Frog Productions'. We'll offer character development to ad agencies and creative firms. Bret is a very talented Maya guru and long time friend I've known since art school days.

The following character images show it in progress so far. This character will also be part of the 'Keyboard Characters' I am currently developing.

Front View


Back View


The coloring we'll do on this will stay true to my initial style. It's a bit tricky but is looking cool so far. I can't wait to animate it.

5 comments:

milo said...

aaak i love him! well executed!

Metin Seven said...

Cool stuff as always Vonster, now translated to 3D as well!

Blake Himsl Hunter said...

nicely done, good luck with your business. I am excited to hear and see more about it.

Unknown said...

these are awesome, best of luck!

Urban Barbarian said...

Way to go Von! Good luck!