Apr 24, 2007

Tonka Toy


Yun and I have still been searching for a new apartment. With all the over building that is going on in the New York city area, you'd think it would be easy. Well it's not. There are way too many billion dollar condos going up everywhere. They all seem to be half empty. Who is buying these freaking joints. We go way out into Brooklyn to junky neighborhoods and even there they are asking for a million bucks to live in a cardboard box. I know we will find something. It's just very frustrating. I did this drawing using a new grey magic marker. I used it to give a sense of depth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful colour choices Tommy - very striking!

Jeff Andrews said...

I love watching big machinery. I could have stayed and watched this machine all day! LOL

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Amazing picture !! Top work again !