Jun 27, 2007

Lunch With a Friend


Today while I was outside of my building eating my lunch, I spotted a chipmunk on the sidewalk enjoying the shade. He didn't notice me at first, but then became very cautious once our eyes met. I gently tossed him a bit of my lunch and he didn't seem to be interested until he caught a whiff of the bread. Once he began eating, I quickly took out my colored pencils, being careful not to startle the little fellow, and began to sketch our lunchtime meeting on a piece of cardboard.

Enjoy!

Steph D.

2 comments:

Jeff Andrews said...

Nice job Steph! That's really cool! I'm wondering where you scrounged the cardboard though, lol.


Jeff

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jeff.

We have a community trash barrel next to the picnic table behind our building. I used the side of a small box I retrieved from the trash. I figured it would be better than sketch paper.