Oct 10, 2007

SFG: News-Jim Bradshaw Moleskins Featured In Encore Magazine.


I can't believe how much enthusiastic feedback I've been getting on my moleskin sketches since I started posting them. I was contacted a couple of months back by Encore Magazine and they wanted to run a feature of my mad little doodles in issue #36. Encore is a multi-award winning German online art, design, and film magazine. It's a great read even without my art. Haaaha. And the subscription is free. You can find me on the contents page under art, titled Moleskin. Enjoy!
Note: I did the above montage of various moleskin pages and think I might be on to another technique/look. It's funny how every new thing I try ends up a happy surprise that sends me down a fresh new path.
jim

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That was a very cool set up in the mag. Very fun.

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

Congrats! I've been enjoying your new technique, although I can still tell its yours very distinctively :-)

Adam Levine said...

Congratulations again on the feature, that's looking pretty sweet! I totally think you're onto something. It's fun to strike while the creativity's hot and you keep kicking them out of the park buddy!

Allan said...

Hey Jim,
Loving your moleskin drawings, the Encore feature was excellent! It looks like a whole universe is taking shape in your sketchbooks!

Vincenzo said...

Great piece Jim...it's about time the world takes notice of you, Congrats!!!!

All the best

Choper Nawers! said...

yo, jombo..congrats man...your characters are so cool man..just love them, nice and best wishes man!...