Mar 19, 2008

Long time no see






Hello I've missed you guys! This blog always inspire me and allow me to meet new people. Thank you!

Lately I've been so busy with new gigs (which is a good thing I guess) so I haven't had time to share that much, so I'll give you a little treat with new images for you!

The acrylic and gold painting is for Compound Gallery and their exhibition "Masters Reborn" where I chose to make a tribute to Gustav Klimt. The unicorn girl (also known as my Girlycorn) is to be printed and sold in a shop and I look forward seeing if this concept will sell. And also I made chocolate labels in vector for a Swedish chocolate company. So there you go!

Love love and kisses on your cheeks!

2 comments:

Chris Wahl said...

Love the Klimt feel of the first one.

Marie-Louise Plum said...

Great to see you on here too Anneli. The Girlycorn will sell good, I bet. She's awesome.