May 1, 2008

Hitting The Streets


Butch and I were at it again, drawing on the streets. Actually we draw from his car. We sit like two old ladies crammed in the front of his mini cooper, silently sketching away. We spend more time driving around looking for something to draw than the actually drawing itself. Speaking of cars, last night I thought my car got stolen. Yun and I got out of a restaurant in manhattan and the car was not where I had parked it. When we got home I called the tow pound but they had no record of it. Hence I figured it was stolen. I was a bit distraught to say the least. So I called again this morning and it turns out they did have it. Eddie (that is the name of our car) is back in my hands. Yun named the car that because the license plate starts with EDY. I should draw Eddie for all to see.

No comments: