Jun 1, 2008

Two New Illustrations

Hello everybody! Here are two recent illustrations I did for a Brazilian magazine.

The first one, "Eating With Your Eyes", is a illustration showing a scene that takes place in the ancient Rome. During the festivities to honor the dead, the Romans prepared banquets were the food were not allowed to be touched, so the people "eat with their eyes".



The second one is called "Mano A Mano" (which means "one vs. one") describes the match between two bullfighters taking turns to perform in front of the crowd in the arena.



It's been a long time since my last post... I was very busy with my web site new design...! Check it out to see more illustrations: www.silbachstation.com

I hope you like it! :0)

Carlos Araujo
------------------------
www.silbachstation.com

3 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

SMASHING WORK. really digging on the second image...kinda wish there was a little more implied action in the crowd...looks like only one row of spectators to me....beyond that I got a great laugh out of the Bull reading next to the matador in the gateway there.

Brilliant.

P

Anonymous said...

these have such a great atmosphere about them. stellar.

C. A. Silbach said...

Thank you guys for the comnebts! I'm very happy you like it! :)