Jun 18, 2008

Tim Russert


My wife knows not to bother me on Sunday mornings. I love to watch all the political talk shows. Chris Matthews, Stephanopoulos, McLaughlin Group and Meet the Press. It's great seeing George Will and Pat Buchanan battle with Eleanor Cliff and Sam Donaldson. I can't get enough, especially in this crazy political season. I like everyone else, was shocked when Tim Russert died so suddenly. Too bad he won't be around to see Barak become president. If you are a fan of the show then you know he would have loved that. You could tell who he was for. Not only did I enjoy when he beat up on Republicans but he was also from Buffalo, New York. I went to school in Buffalo and actually follow the lowly Buffalo Bills. Me and him have a lot more things in common. We're both Irish and went to catholic schools and were taught by mean angry nuns who didn't take any of our crap. About the only thing we don't have in common was our weight. I was going to draw mustard and ketchup all over his tie and jacket but seeing as he died I thought I would cut him a break with all my drawing antics. Someday our beloved Buffalo Bills will win a super bowl. Also one day the Buffalo Sabres hockey team will capture the Stanley Cup. Unfortunately it won't be during Obama's two terms but I will keep you posted Big Russ.

No comments: