Aug 27, 2008

Cry


The other night Yun and I are sitting on the couch and all of a sudden one of our cats starts rubbing her butt all over one of our nice Moroccan rugs. She was doing just like crazy dogs do, when they sit on their but and then pulled themselves along with their front legs very fast. We were hysterical with laughter at the spectical. Things changed quickly when Yun noticed why she was doing that. There was a piece of you know what sticking out of her ass. Now we noticed she was wiping it all over the rug, bathroom tiles and our nice red oak floors. Yun grabbed her and said I had to take it out of her. Me? Why me? It's her cat but I am low man on the totem pole so yes I had to do it. It was not pleasant but I succeeded. I felt like gagging. Having pets is no picnic but I did have a few laughs over it.

No comments: