Aug 23, 2008




I like to make fun of models. They are not bad people or anything. I've worked with millions of them. It's just that they make for great butt-ends for my jokes. I have lots of photographer books in my office so there is always some kooky girl to draw. I thought it would be funny to make light of what a model eats to stay thin. The world has become so PC that you can't make fun of anything. Someone will always complain about it not being right to make fun of anorexia or bulimia. I have my own problems and I don't care if people make fun of me. In fact people are always making fun of me and I like it. Makes me feel human. I showed my drawing to some models I was working with and they laughed their ass off. One model said she wanted a poster of it to hang on her wall. They happened to be eating lunch when I showed them. Life imitates art.

2 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

NICE...... think that models diet is pretty solid and well bala.......

wait....toothpaste?

Great image...really got me laughing

P

milo said...

I love this piece! so fun!!! i'm sure the girls were great sports about it :)