Jun 16, 2009

John Woolley


One of my fans happens to be a fourth grader named John Woolley. He has very early in life decided to be an artist. When he first contacted me to have a look at his drawings, I thought they were very nice. Little did I know that he was 9 years old. When I found that out I must say I was shocked. He is way way way better than I was at his age. Trust me, I drew all the time too. He just has what it takes. His skill level just continues to improve. He is someone we can all look up to. Take a look at more of his work on Flickr. Recently he made a little zine and he was nice enough to send me one. It was amazing. He seems to write to many artists he likes and most all of them have written back to him. This internet thing is nice. He is greatly influenced by the amazing Dan Price. Keep it going John.

1 comment:

Jeff Andrews said...

Awesome Tommy! What a wonderful find, thanks for sharing!