Mar 12, 2011

5 for $10 at 10

ANNOUNCING MY NEW WEEKLY ART CAST:
5 for $10 at 10

As of March 12th, 2011, I will be hosting a weekly (potentially bi-weekly) art cast on Ustream at 10pm EST (7pm PST). Hopefully I can keep it consistent on Saturday and/or Sunday nights. Check back on my blog or on my DA page for weekly updates.
BLOG: http://slatermark.blogspot.com
DA: http://sharpiemark.deviantart.com

The next show will be tomorrow night, March 13th, 2011 at 10pm EST (7pm PST)

HOW IT WILL WORK:
- I will have 5 slots open each time and it will be first come first serve. You can reserve multiple slots.

- All cards will be $10 (+$2.50 for postage). Postage is free within Canada.

- As incentive, I will randomly draw the name of one the people I'm doing a card for during the show and they will get a FREE bonus card!

- People can choose their own subject for me to draw - be it a comic book, movie or tv character; historical figure, etc.

- Nothing too complicated: no incredible action poses, these will mostly just be head-shots but they will all be FULL COLOUR!

- The show can be viewed here: http://www.ustream.tv/user/sharpiemark - just click on "Shows & Schedule"

WHERE DOES ALL THE MONEY GO!?
All the money I raise from these shows will go directly towards helping me pay for my wedding which will be in August of 2012.

FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you have any questions or would like to reserve yourself a slot in advance, email me at slatermark33(at)hotmail(dot)com. Subject heading "5 for $10".

THE FIRST CARDS!

No comments: