May 5, 2011

Home Away From Home


Since December I have spent about 5 weeks in Seoul, Korea. I always stay at the Grand Hyatt. Love that joint. There is a grand lobby with a beautiful bar overlooking the entire city of Seoul. It sits in front of 30 foot windows. Very impressive. I'm not much of a fancy boy but I do feel right at home there. Barack Obama stays there when he's in Seoul. In fact as I am writing this, Jimmy Carter is staying in the hotel. There are a lot of secret service dudes at the breakfast area. They all have their earpieces in and eyeball me suspiciously. I don't blame them because I am quite ratty looking. It's fun to go to a fancy hotel and have everyone know you. Just like President Carter, I feel like a celebrity when I'm there.

3 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

great study....hearing you talk about seoul makes me miss the city so much...

Jeff Andrews said...

Big smiles here....awesome!

illustrationISM.... said...

love the folds (seriously)!
fabric and finger/hands are extremely
hard for me to draw.