Sep 20, 2007

SFG: Saturday Morning Cartoons

This week's theme: Saturday Morning Cartoons

I'm not going to say I wasn't a bit influenced on this particular challenge by the work of one of SFG's newest members, Saxton Moore. Check out his site to see what I mean. Fresh interpretations of classic Saturday morning cartoon characters. Very cool stuff! Have fun with it SFG'ers!


The SFG Challenge runs Thursday to Thursday, and was created to offer every member an opportunity to stretch their creative muscles and post their interpretations on a specific theme.


Be sure to label your illustrations with the appropriate labels as well. Label your entries with your name and the challenge label, in this case SFG: Saturday Morning Cartoons.

Remember, this is a completely voluntary challenge designed solely to stimulate creativity and promote participation. Please don't hesitate to post your other work as normal.

I urge you all to check out the SFG Blank Book site if you haven't recently. There are some entertaining updates posted. The book has just left the very capable hands of Jim Bradshaw and is making it's way to Vincent Altamore. Check out the great photos and teaser images!

http://www.sfgblankbook.com


The next challenge begins Thursday, September 27th, 2007.

Have a great week SFG'ers!

-Jeff

1 comment:

SACKS said...

WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!
HOT DAMN! I better get crackin'. There's a couple of classics I've had up my sleave for a long time. Just waiting for the right opportunity to actually draw them up. This will be the perfect time to share them. Thanks for posting this theme. I'm glad my work was an insperation.