Oct 5, 2012

Sketchbook + Contest



Say hi to the OCTOBER SKETCH 2012 !! Youpi !
All October I will share with all my sketches about portrait studies. I say ALL so the good and the bad experimentation ! This week, you will see 20 pages of my sketchbook and about 75 faces !
PLUS – I start a contest with my Fanpage on Facebook (http://tinyurl.com/9jfnqva). If you become a fan, you could win a digital sketchy portrait from me. How its works : Every 10 fans, I will pick (randomly, of course!) a fan and draw his/her Facebook ‘s photo. The style will be the same as the sketch of the October Sketch. If you win, I will ask you if I can use your photo as model and to thank you, I will send to you a digital copy of it. You could use it as a new profile picture or on a blog, tumblr… Me, I will do a gallery on Facebook and on my website of all the winner.
Of course, I do it for fun and share with people who love illustration. You will understand that I couldn’t give you any compensation of any sort. I’m sorry !

No comments: