Mar 23, 2007

POWER GIRL! (and friend)



Well, honestly that didn't take too much effort for her.
But, I figure whoever was the boss of what's left of that robot there, well, he's got more where that came from....
He was just seeing what our gal from Krypton 2 was capable of.

Now I don't know about you, but I'm bettin on P.G.!

You can view other folk's entries in the Power Girl meme
  • Here



  • paul
  • 4 comments:

    doggydoodle said...

    This is freakin amazing! My kinda linework and coloring!

    Choper Nawers! said...

    nice work.....

    jim bradshaw said...

    Wow! Did I ever say, you should do a graphic novel?

    Paul Conrad said...

    doggy-glad you like it!

    choper-thank you friend

    jim-y'know what? Funny you should say that, but I'm workin on a couple right now.