Jan 28, 2006

brain package



Hi all, this is an illustration and layout I did for Nintendo of America. Ended up not being used, but the process of working with them was good. Been trying to find something to post that I have not posted anywhere else and so this is the first place I have shown it. Hope you like it. I am bidding on doing some Mario illustrations and I am really excited about doing that.

I am in a dry spell with illustration right now, but this site has helped me get focused again and I am really pleased to be posting with so many great artists. Again, you like it.

2 comments:

Jeff Andrews said...

Very cool Drew...'bout time! ;)

Seriously, thanks for posting, and don't worry if you've posted the work somewhere else, that doesn't necessarily mean we've all seen it already. You've got some great stuff, share it man!

-Jeff

Ben Lane said...

Nice piece...I'm very inspired by the whole blog. Time for me to break out the acrylics and colored pencils...

...nah, just Photoshop.