Feb 16, 2006

The Origins of SFG! Revealed!!!

I thought I'd interject quickly with an announcement that I was recently interviewed for an article over at Creative Latitude by Cat Morley of Katz-I Design and Designers Who Blog. The article interviews various illustrators who also happen to blog, it's a great read. Check it out, you may recognize a few familiar faces there. My particular interview reveals the origins of SFG! and even lets you check out my "perfect for radio" mug in brilliant technicolor! Believe me, a face only a mother could love. ;)

Click here for the article, tell 'em Stan sent ya!

2 comments:

Elwood H. Smith said...

Jeff! Congratulations!

C'mon that face could easily be loved by others. Like maybe a father, a brother, a sister and that old dog over there.

Jeff Andrews said...

Thanks El, I think.

The old dog doesn't complain...but he's barely movin' these days. ;)