Mar 18, 2006

ThreeThumbsUpAward.com

I am happy to introduce the 'Three Thumbs Up Award', a distinguished and honorable achievement only given to those who possess the utmost creative diligence and consistently pursue a level of craft and creativity that rises above the mundane, beyond the norm and inspires the masses.

For more information on how you can pursue your artistic excellence visit: www.ThreeThumbsUpAward.com

You know you want one!

Thanks to Jeff for letting me introduce it for the first time via 'Sugar Frosted Goodness'! I've had this concept in the back of my mind for a few years now and finally got motivated enough to get it done. I hope many of you talented folks choose to participate and please share it with others by posting a link on your own web site or blog. Feel free to use the badge graphic below.



Go forth and create!

No comments: