May 22, 2006

My art has gone to the birds!

A couple school mascots I just finished for a design firm in Arizona. Very limited color pallette on both just four spot colors and two of them had to be 'Black' and 'White'. Other limiting factors is the Elementary school mascot could not be very agressive or mean looking. (You know it might scare Jr. and make his Mom upset?) The High School however could be more agressive and have a furrowed brow. All in all they were fun to create. I have about four more I have to do including a 'Scorpion' which should be a lot of fun.

Mascot for 'Williams Field Black Hawks' - High School


Mascot for 'Higley Hawks' - Elementary School

3 comments:

Unknown said...

V coool design!

Jeope said...

The bottom hawk is très high school (i.e., I could easily see that up on the gym wall), but the top hawk is practically NFL-worthy. Noice.

Metin Seven said...

Simply perfect!