Jan 29, 2007

New Member!











































Hey Folks,
New member here at SFG!

I live in Nashville, for a living I do freelance Illustration, graphic design, character design & concept art for animation, t-shirts, etcetera. I'll mow your lawn too.

Outside of may day job, familial stuff and making sure the shutters are still hanging...I'm working on my own comics SRM (Super Robot Monster), "Green" (working title, shhhh...it's secret), a couple of ongoing series, and some autobiographical stuff that I'm hoping to get published!

I'm a virgo, I like coffee and peanut butter.

My blog is : http://www.superrobotmonster.com/


Thanks for having me over!

Paul

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Paul! I saw you over on the AdHouse Books forum, but I forgot to say hi. Welcome to SFG! Your stuff is top-notch!

Jeff Andrews said...

Welcome to SFG Paul! As I've told you a few times now, I LOVE your stuff! Keep it up man! And thanks for agreeing to share your work here...very cool!

Jeff

Anonymous said...

Pat-Hello and Thanks!

Jeff- Thanks for inviting me! Looking forward to having some SFG fun, and getting some great inspiration from the site!
thanks again,

Paul

Alberto Cerriteño said...

Hey Pat, Welcome aboard! I just saw your website, you have great stuff!

Anonymous said...

Welcome, my DrawerGeek brother. You have skills bro.

Anonymous said...

alberto-I think you are saying "hey" to me instead of Pat...I'll think so anyway.
Thanks man, I saw YOUR website too. I love your work...looking forward to seeing more from you!

jim-skills, schmills. Love your stuff too jim, youre bringing some great "game" to DG!

Anonymous said...

yes wonderful stuff welcome