Apr 29, 2007

My Magic Kit



I thought I would show what I take with me when I draw on the street. It is quite simple. I have 2 cheap boxes I purchased at new york central art supplies in manhattan.
A. plastic box B. two dollar pencil case (filled with about 14 prisma colored pencils) C. water brushes (these are hollow plastic paint brushes that you can fill with water). I don't carry any water with me to do watercolors D. mini watercolor paint set, windsor newton E. paper towel (needed to clean paintbrush) F. 2 grey magic markers that have brushes for tips G. my pens. That's all there is to it. Nothing else up my sleeve. H. big rubber band (sometimes it is very windy on the street and i put this around the top of my open sketchbook so the pages don't flip like mad in the wind) I. pencil sharpener

1 comment:

Nick Ramos said...

I enjoyed listening to your interview in the illustrative designer website and it's always interesting to gain an insight on how other artists work...