May 31, 2007

'Introductory Blurb...'


Hi all, I'd like to introduce myself to you all as the latest addition to the great team of creatives at 'Sugar Frosted Goodness!'. My name is Paul Garland, I am an Illustrator/Image Maker and have been working professionally on a freelance basis for a good number of years.

Look out for me in the Gallery of the next issue of '3X3 Magazine' and in the pages of the 'Luerzers Archive 200 Best Illustrators in the World' due in the next couple of months. I was also told just yesterday that I have won a Gold Award in the 'Portfolios.com Awards', so all in all this year so far is coming along nicely thank you very much.

You can view more of my work on my recently re-designed web site: www.pgarland.com and here's a little taster of an image to say "Howdy".

1 comment:

jim bradshaw said...

Welcome Paul. Cool stuff here and on your site. I look forward to seeing what you do here at SFG.