Sep 23, 2007

Diva



I've been so excited about this blog, that I found myself spending hours figuring out which illustration that should be my first in here. Well, I settled on this old diva, which i painted a couple of years ago, but still like. She thinks she's the greatest, but we all really know that she can't sing, to save her life. Anyway, I'm a freelance illustrator who lives and work in Copenhagen, Denmark. Most of my work is done in acrylic on hot pressed illustration boards, but lately I've been doing a lot of watercolours, all so on hot pressed watercolourpaper. I love hotpressed paper. Right now I'm working on an article on trademarks and logo's for a museum. My first "writing" job. It's a lot of fun, but hard work.

2 comments:

jim bradshaw said...

Welcome to SFG Tomas. She's all that.

milo said...

yeppers, welcome aboard Tomas! I love your piece