Sep 8, 2008

Olympics


The Olympics were cool but some of it is awful to watch. Sending our NBA basketball all-stars there is stupid and boring. It's unwatchable seeing us beat up on Greece and Croatia. We beat everyone by 50 points. I wish we would send our college kids or the NCAA winner. They deserve the chance to have the experience. Does billionaire Kobe Bryant really need a gold medal. I don't think so. Tennis is another sport that is stupid in the Olympics. I can go to the US Open to watch the same matches. Why not send amateurs? I like sports like team handball, table tennis, indoor volleyball, synchronized diving and badminton. It's more fun to watch things you don't get to see year round. I did this sketch when I was down at my family's beach house one weekend during the Olympics.

No comments: