Sep 8, 2008

SFG: Comfortable

Inspiration for the SFG challenges can come from the most unexpected and odd places. A few days ago while waiting outside my wife's work, I noticed a girl walking into the building. The thing that struck me about her was that she just looked comfortable. She had on an old well-worn pair of jeans, some old sneakers and a sweatshirt that just screamed "comfy!" Even the bag she had slung over her shoulder looked incredibly comfortable. It was amazing! Then and there I knew I had my next challenge idea. I look forward to see what you can come up with for this unusual challenge. Above all enjoy yourselves.


Be sure to label your illustrations with the appropriate labels. Label your entries with your name and the challenge label, in this case SFG: Comfortable

The next challenge begins Monday, September 22nd, 2008.

The SFG Challenge was created to offer every member an opportunity to stretch their creative muscles, venture outside of their artistic boundaries and post their interpretations each week on a specific theme. This is a completely voluntary challenge!

If you're interested in taking advantage of SFG's site traffic and advertising opportunities here and on Design Inspiration, e-mail me.


-Jeff

No comments: