Jul 25, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Depending on where you live, you might not be able to relate. This summer has been quite rainy for us here in the Maritimes. June was filled with overcast skies, fog and rain. July hasn’t been too bad, except for this past week. Yesterday was the WET. It poured and poured leaving me feeling like a drowned rat at the end of the day.

I shouldn’t complain, because it’s pretty dry out west with forest fires burning out of control. I can take the rain for now, but let’s hope for better weather in August, for everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am in Seattle and we are having a heat wave, I MISS the rain! Nice use of textures.

jim bradshaw said...

Nice colors too. I love the rain. It makes me feel more creative. People here in New Jersey have been complaining that it is too "Seattle like" this year.