Mar 7, 2010

The Guardian

In the movie Transformers and Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen, Bumblebee was Sam's Guardian. Charged with the task to keep Sam safe from the Decepticons. This he was willing to do, even if it meant he would loose his life in the end.

When it comes to my analog art tools, there are 3 that I have in high regards.

1. My Pentel Pocket Brush Pen.

2. My Raphael Kolinsky 8404 #1 Brush

3. My Raphael Kolinsky 8404 #3 brush.

And who else can I entrust with protecting these precious items with his life then Bumblebee himself?

I feel secure and can sleep better at night knowing my babies are well protected.

Copyright © 2010 Eric Merced. All rights reserved. Please do not steal. Contact eric@ericmerced.com for further inquiries.

Posted via email from Eric Merced's posterous

No comments: