Apr 16, 2010

I Never Said I Was a Painter

I have a secret love affair with painting in airbrush, oils, gouache, you name it. I love the medium. And I love to see and follow Artists who use these mediums, traditionally, or digitally (it's all the same to me really). I love the texture the paint can produce when applied thickly. It's just SO nice to look at.

I've always wished I could paint like that myself, but never really took the time and effort to apply myself to learn. I'm sure if I do, I will learn, but, I need to make it so. Anyways, here's a fun playful non-professional messy looking painted sketch I did in Artrage. Just for the fun of it.

Copyright © 2010 Eric Merced. All rights reserved. Please do not steal. Contact eric@ericmerced.com for further inquiries.

Posted via email from The Art of Eric Merced

No comments: