Jul 22, 2010

Law And Order


The other day I got an e-mail from someone at the New York Law School. It's located in Tribeca, New York City. Was I in trouble with the law? For once, no. They just built a brand new modern school right next to three of their old buildings. She said they were in the midst of trying to buy artwork for the new space. Their idea was to find affordable artwork of New York for the place. She was not having much luck. Someone told her to try Etsy. She said she typed in the words Brooklyn Bridge and boom, she discovered me. The school ended up buying fifteen of my prints. They should look cool, all framed hanging in a row somewhere. I was asked to do some others of the Tribeca area. Of course, I had to do the school itself. It's very nice inside with lots of modern details. This is the first time this type of thing has happened to me. Can't wait until some hotel chain discovers me and orders a thousand prints. By the way, the law school asked if i would do a mural on one of the huge empty walls they have. Gotta think about that one.

No comments: