Sep 22, 2010

Some Recent Sketch-Cards

Hello Sugar-Frosted Good-people! Mark here - I haven't posted in a long long while. In fact, I think it's been almost a full year! Here's what I've been up to lately: 1) I attended FanExpo in Toronto as an exhibiting artist this past August - my good friend Lance Sawyer and I premiered our first comic, Dreadful. I'm happy to say it sold out completely. 2) I've been doing a heckuvalot of sketch cards for a number of companies including 5Finity, SadLittles, Breygent and, most recently, Topps and Lucasfilms! I just finished up 100 cards for the Clone Wars: Rise of the Bounty Hunters series, as well as 24 cards for 5Finity's Hack/Slash series. Here are some of my most recent cards!

If anyone out there is interested in commissioning me, I've got eight (8) Zombies Vs. Cheerleaders returns left; ten (10) Damsels & Dinosaurs; nine (9) Rantz Angels and four (4) Mixtape. The Mixtape cards are already finished. My rates are as follows: All individual cards are $25.00 each; the last card in each set will go for $40.00. My Mixtape returns range from $30.00 to $80.00. I will only be getting three (3) retuns back for Hack/Slash - one of which is already spoken for - they will be $66.00 each. I will only be getting six (6) returns back from Clone Wars: Rise of the Bounty Hunters, and they will be going for a minimum of $100.00 each. For more information on how to contact me, and to see more of my stuff, I invite you to check out my blog and deviantart websites! Thanks for looking!

No comments: