Oct 29, 2010

Announcing, Toon Stories!

Today begins a new experiment I'd like to introduce called, Toon Stories.

Toon Stories is basically a daily single image web comic. Each strip will be different from the previous. Each strip may or may not carry a caption. Each image will be based on whatever I am inspired to draw that particular day. It's a fun experiment to come up with an image that, in many cases, will speak for itself, and will have a story attached to it left up to the imagination of the reader to complete.

Today I've started the first post. And as many of you will quickly notice, I've used a familiar image. I hope you enjoy this ride as much as I will enjoy the challenge of creating these images on a daily or weekly bases.

Check out Toon Stories now!

Toon Stories

Posted via email from The Art of Eric Merced

No comments: