Feb 17, 2011

Introducing Ouch!


The secret project is no longer a secret. Introducing my latest foray into the world of web comics, Ouch!
Starting this Monday, February 21, 2011, Ouch! will debut with the first strip and update every Monday and Friday.
What is Ouch! you ask? It's a fun little idea I came up with during my Toon Stories experimentation which I decided to carry on as it's own web comic.
But simply put, Ouch! is just a simple and fun short story which I decided to share with everyone as a web comic.
I had the choice to package up this short story and go straight to printing, or digital publishing, but instead, I thought it would be a better idea to go ahead and share it on the internet.
Unlike a regular ongoing web comic, Ouch! will run for a few weeks until it finally reaches the end. And I could not be more excited about sharing this story with you all.
If you're a fan of my work, and are excited to see this new project, please, I cannot stress this enough but, word of mouth is king. Please help me spread the news on as many social sites as possible. If you're part of a forum, please spread the word, if you're on Facebook or Twitter, please help spread the word.
Thanks in advance!
The fun starts this Monday, February 21, 2011. Click here to go to the official Ouch! website!

2 comments:

jim bradshaw said...

Marking my calendar. I love the simplicity of you title graphic.

Eric Merced said...

Thanks Jim. I hope you enjoy the comic once it gets rolling :)