Dec 15, 2009

Last Minute Holiday Show at Mew Gallery (Philadelphia)


This Friday my friend Yis and I put together a last minute holiday show at the Mew Gallery in South Philadelphia (on Christian street, right next to Sabrina's). I got my friend Dan to draw and screen print the rad poster you see above, and my friends Chicken Ate the Dog and The Divine Lorraine are going to play some tunes.

Oh yeah, and there is nothing over 100 bucks! Perfect for any last minute gifts that aren't going to break the bank.

other friends that are also participating:

Tim Gough
Professor Pizzoli
Dan Hughes
Stephanie Struse
Yis Goodwin
Alaina Cunningham
Vicky Sadicario
Emily Wallace
Steve Streisguth
Kevin Wallace
ummmm, I think Larry might have some stuff?

and maybe a few more.

It's gonna be a nice friendly get together with great art available for purchase and great music and stuff, I am cordially inviting all SFG members that live in the area to swing by and have fun.

thanks,
brad

No comments: